International Summer School
BRASOV INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL
Whether you have already decided to join us to our Law Summer Schools or you are still thinking about this, you may be interested in finding out a few curious facts about Romania and its beautiful Braşov
- Romania is Europe’s richest countries in gold resources.
- Carpathian Mountains are the longest mountain chain in Europe.
- In the Carpathian Mountains, not far away from Braşov, there is the home to the largest Brown Bears Family in Europe.
- The city of Braşov is home to the largest Gothic church between Vienna and Istanbul.
- In Braşov there is the narrowest street in Europe, called „The Rope Street”.
- Peleş Caste was the first European castle entirely lit by electrical current The electricity was produced by the castle’s own plant.
- The archetypal vampire Count Dracula, created by Bram Stocker, was inspired by the Romanian prince Vlad Ţepeş, also known as Vlad the Impaler.
- Romania is the ninth wine producer in the world.
- In Romania, better said in the beautiful area of Braşov, two awesome Law Summer Schools are going to be organized this year by ELSA Bucharest.